'BUSINESS PLUS' ACCOUNTING PACKAGE
we've got you covered
Premier Business Accounting Auckland
Our 'Business Plus' Accounting & Tax Package is perfect for both small & medium businesses who require Xero and a hands-on advisor.
Whether you need a higher level and frequency of reporting than your average year-end financials, you need frequent review meetings or a trusted advisor and business partner, you need our Business Plus Package.
You get premier accounting & tax services plus the added benefit for a hands on advisor - without the usual price-tag.
'Business Plus' Package
Who Will Love This Package?
- Established Small Businesses
- Growing Small Businesses who require Xero
- Businesses who want to grow exponentially
- Businesses that require a trusted advisor and business partner
- Businesses who want more than just an accountant
What Will You Get?
- Initial Meeting & Set Up - learn about your business and answer any questions you may have
- Annual Meetings - discuss, reset goals and budgeting
- Half Yearly Performance Review - discuss performance and forecasting
- Business Performance KPI Dashboard and Accountability Support - regular reporting, visual dashboards and analytical services
- Xero Subscription - xero subscription, implementation, training and support
- GST Returns - GST returns prepared accurately and filed on-time for you
- Other Tax Returns - other tax returns such as FBT, PAYE, RWT etc prepared accurately and filed on-time for you
- Annual Financial Statements - prepared for your business
- End-Of-Year Tax Returns - prepared & filed accurately and on time for you
- Tax Planning - discuss & implement tax minimisation strategies
- Tax Reminders - reminders so that you do not forget to pay tax on time and avoid IRD penalties
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support - so you can ask us anything, any time, by phone or email at no extra cost
Free Consultation & Quote
We Come To You
Become A Valued Client
Let's chat / catch up
Become a valued client
We can do everything online via emails and phone conversations.
However, if you prefer to meet then we can arrange that too.
Everything including securely reviewing and digitally signing of documents can be done online.
We service clients New Zealand wide.
In fact, our clients are quite evenly split between Auckland / Rest of New Zealand.
Nope. We work with with clients that have Xero and also those that don't or have other accounting software such as MYOB, Quickbooks etc..
We understand that if you might have your own preferred software which you are comfortable with - so we will work with whatever you are comfortable with.
We believe one size does not fit all. Generally, you would not want to pay for services that are superfluous to your needs.
Therefore, we quote prices based on your business needs, size and the work required. Fees are fixed for the services we discuss therefore there will be no surprises for you. All plans have a pay monthly option.
Ultimately, our practice is based on the ethos of client satisfaction - that has what has given us success.
There are a couple of reasons.
Whatever works for you - works for us...
The majority of accountants incorporate the cost of the software such as Xero subscription in their fees leading their clients to pay more. Quite often we find that a lot of clients do not even use all the features they are paying for!
We simply work with whatever the client is comfortable with. If you are using a spreadsheet or using a bank account to manage business activities or if you are using Xero or MYOB - whatever works for you is fine with us.
We don't work out of fancy offices
Over the years, we have streamlined our processes and achieved efficiency. This means that our staff can work from home and get the job done. We are fully online and use the latest technology to ensure efficiency. This leads to savings which we can pass onto the clients.
If you need to meet us - no worries. We can either meet you at a place convenient to you at a time that is good for you. Alternatively - we have an office if New Windsor, Auckland where you can pop in and see us.
Meetings are of-course by appointment only.
We are registered Tax Agents with the Inland Revenue Department. We have an excellent rapport with them and have been awarded Certificate of Achievement for 100% filings for the last 3 years.
We are also Certified Public Accountants under CPA. We are governed by professional standards. This means that the service you get is from a registered professional accountant as oppose to one that has no governing body.
Not hard at all.
Once you agree for us to act as your accountants, we’ll get you to sign a Letter of Engagement which sets out our terms and conditions. Then we’ll contact your existing accountant and organise the smooth transfer of any information.
You won’t need to contact them at all if you don’t want to. We can take care of the lot.
Get The Right Accountant For Your Business
Contact us below or
0800 115 188